Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Badminton Fever


Hooray..........lastly I'm back to badminton sport again. It's had been almost 3 years i haven play badminton since graduated. So for the preparation what should i do?? Last few weeks, I'm started to go for searching a new pair of badminton shoes. For everyone choice sure will go for Yonex but after comparison, finally I had chosen the Karson brand. May be not many people know this brand which I bought but never mind since I had tried the Yonex shoes which I feel not so comfort. So for the D-day which is yesterday, I had prepared myself and go to YMCA Penang after work with my colleague to play badminton. But in the end of the day, I think I had played the game not quiet well. Huh, what I can say is for a person who quite long times not plays sports, he will feel very tired and exhausted. Moreover, after that badminton match, I back home slept till I missed the Fifa World Cup 2010 Uruguay vs Holland match. Sigh. ……….But all well ends well, as long as I can sweat till the shirt wet.

1 comment: